Saturday, November 1, 2008

So Silly!

We had a great trip out to Utah. We had so much fun that we needed a vacation from our vacation. It is nice to have the last Dahle sibling married off. We couldn't be happier with Kevin's choice. Natalie is awesome and we are so excited to add her to our family. We will have some great pictures in the next few days to highlight the highlights. Dad of course had to get back early for work and he sure missed his girls while they were out for an extra week. He did make a quick trip to Orlando for a work conference which was nice.

Claire's personality continues to shine these days. She babbles constantly. She is learning so many words. She is always busy - always looking for something fun to do. The other night Claire was getting ready for bed and she found her sun hat. She then found one of her current favorite books and that was it. She was in heaven.


Dad, you up for a story tonight? It sure is sunny tonight here in the apartment. Luckily I found my hat.


Claire: Dad, why do you think I have this silly look on my face?

Dad: I can't wait to find out.


Whoa dad!!! Sometimes I just fall over for no reason. I think this book is pretty cool because one of my two favorite grandpas is named Norman.

There's an old saying that goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times.... We just can't get fooled again!"

Mom was eating some Kix (Definitely Kid tested and Mother tested around our house these days) yesterday. She walked into the kitchen to find Claire armpit deep in the box. She then moved the box to the other side of the table. Claire then squeezed through the chairs and successfully reached the box again. Did momma learn her lesson? Nope. Sure enough, later that day, Claire again got ahold of the Kix box. When you find something you like, you do anything to get it.
Pay close attention in the next few days for some great pictures which include.
1 - Our trip to Utah with the Kevin/Natalie wedding.
2- Claire is hands down the cutest Tinkerbell ever for Halloween.
3- Mom, Dad, and Claire go hiking in search of the leaves (don't worry, we missed the peak of the fall colors by a week.








1 comment:

Al said...

Claire is so adorable. I love the sun hat. Can't wait to see those Tink pics.