Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The New Camera Makes It's Debut

Papa has been playing around with the new camera and this is what he has to show for it so far. He is learning so much and he loves it. Hopefully his pictures will continue to improve. I don't know if the picture quality translates through blogger and the internet. One thing you will start to notice is Claire's new hair-do.
Puffy Head
She had no hair for the first five months, then, in the last three weeks, she has grown blond puff ball. Everywhere she goes, people stop mama to tell her how cute our little girl is. We are so blessed to have her.



All of a sudden, Claire just decided that she needed to eat the table. She did this on and off for about 5 minutes.


How do you not just love this picture? Never has spit up been so vivid.


Claire loves to fly with mama. She is just practicing for her flight to Utah on monday. We'll be there so soon.


Claire is very intent on playing with her block.

Love this little girl.
Whenever we put Claire down, she practices her crunches. She is so strong and she is getting so good at sitting up.
Must eat everything!!!

13 comments:

Betsy said...

Love the pictures. Even though it is on blogger, we can tell the difference in the pictures. We're saving up so we can get an SLR too, so you'll have to show us yours when you get out here so we can see how we like it. Can't wait to see you soon.

Amanda said...

So nice to have a little puff for some hair! She's getting so big! So which Canon did you guys end up getting? I SO want an SLR... we'll see how good I've been this year and what Ben-te Claus brings me for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

She's like a Chia Pet...one minute bald, add a little water, and POOF! Fuzz Ball.

Al said...

I think she's actually doing pilates, that's a very difficult move - I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Now she can start wearing bows and ribbons!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, "Camera Makes It's Deput" - "it's" is a contraction of "it is", and not the possessive form of "it".

Rebecca said...

Love the ladybug pj's! Did you get your new lens yet? Is that what you were shooting with?

Amy said...

cute pics guys! Aren't kids so fun?

Papa Norm said...

Hair at last, hair at last good gosh almighty Claire has hair at last. It will have been almost 4 months since we've seen our little Cuddle Bear and I'm getting very anxious even cranky. I believe that there is an eternal law some where in the universe that states grandchilren are not allowed to live more than an hours drive from their grandparents. I'm working on documentation to defend my case. See all of you next week.

Anonymous said...

I love her puffy hair! I can't wait to see it in real life, I also can't wait to see this camera in real life. I'm almost hearing more about it than I am about Claire.

Eric, Emilee, MaryElizabeth, Clara, and Andrew. said...

So I love the standing up hair!!! It looks soo soft, I can't wait to squeeze her! We are so looking forward to seeing you!
ps. Happy Birthday Nate!

mandy carroll said...

Looks like you and your Canon will be good friends, Nate!

Great shots- Claire is such a cutie! I love the sitting up shot- hilarious!

Have a fun time in Utah- I am so jealous!

Amy said...

hey guys! We need your address for our Christmas cards. E-mail me at (bwallengren@msn.com) so I can send you one. Cute pictures! Take care! --amy