Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Dahles are Back!!!

We have been on hiatus for a couple of weeks due to our trip out to Utah. We got back late last night and it is so good to be home (living out of a suitcase, no matter where you are is a pain). We had such a great time with family and friends, but honestly, we are exhausted. Hill and Claire were there for a couple weeks and Nate joined them last Friday. What a fun trip. Everyday was packed with activities from sun up to sun down. We took a bunch of pictures and will post them over the next few days. We just chose a few to get something posted.

Nate's dad is working on a project just outside of Beaver, Ut and we spent a couple of days enjoying the beauty of Beaver canyon. We had no idea that it was so beautiful.


While Claire was asleep, we had the opportunity to get out and do some snowshoeingNate and Hill enjoying some time out on the tubing hill with Mt. Holly in the background.
If you look closely, you will see pure concentration on Nate's face as he hits the jump. Luckily there were no injuries on the hill that day.
Claire is hanging out with the ladies. Hello Ladies. Hill is so lucky to have such good friends.

Look who is ready for Christmas. Nate got a new lens from Alyson and Cydnee and he is already putting it to good use. Claire is his favorite subject.Claire was able to meet her great-grandma Carter for the first time. We had to tell Claire that it wasn't very nice of her to scare grandma Carter like this. It was such a fun meeting for everyone.
We hope everyone is well. It was so much fun to see family and friends. We will add more pictures in the near future. Merry Christmas

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys.
Will you please email me your new address? Thanks. Jonathan. (jonathaneberhardt@hotmail.com)

Al said...

We miss you guys so much, especially Claire! I can't wait to see all the fun pictures you got from this trip.

Amanda said...

I'm bummed I don't get to see Claire as she's developing her cute personality! Don't get me wrong, she was nice and all when she was first born, but I'm sure she just smiles and laughs all the time.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture taking Ansel Adams jr. It was fun to see you guys. Nate did you take your garth brooks snow pants with you back to Virginia. I'm sure that mom could send them to you if you forgot them. Look at my dedication to the blog

nate and hill said...

K-ratt! Your dedication to the blog has been noted and it is well appreciated.

Lauren said...

I'm glad y'all are back! That picture of Claire is SO beautiful! Excellent work, Nate.

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know, Claire's bed is always up and waiting anytime you two need a month or two break, I think I could handle her while you were off for a vacation or something. And by-the-by, I was just cutting onions when you guys came by to say good-bye so of course I was crying...OK!!! I MISS My Claire! (Nate & Hill too)Love YA...Hurry Back soon.

mandy carroll said...

Good to see you guys back! I hope you had a great trip!

You have no idea how home sick those first photos make me- I miss the UT snow SOOOOO much! That first shot is gorgeous!

And do spill the beans on the new lens!! What did you get? That shot of Claire is so cute!

And that last one just made my day- hilarious!!

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

It was so great to see you guys and hope we can see you again soon - maybe back in Virginia next time. Nate, I am glad you take your tubing seriously, as everyone should - the concentration on your face is incredible! Must be the camera! Nice picture of the canyon - I was hoping you got at least one - I would have taken one too if I had a camera and wasn't in a hurry to catch up with you guys! Sorry for the mistake above.

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun while you were out here! When you come back out, call us and we'll hook up! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Papa Norm said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for making our holiday celebration a little brighter by coming home. Mom and I really enjoyed the time we had with all of you and how I miss my little Cuddle Bug. My time with Claire was much too short and I'm planning on seeing her very, very soon. Nate your love of the camera is serving us all very well. We'll talk with in a few days.