Thursday, December 20, 2007

More trip pictures

In order to see more pictures of Claire, you have to enjoy a few more pictures that Nate took in Beaver Canyon. He is really enjoying his new hobby (despite his brothers giving him a hard time for wanting to be Ansel Adams Jr).


This picture is overlooking Puffer Lake (obviously frozen over).

This picture didn't turn out how I had envisioned it. Granted it was take as we were coming down the canyon and we had two kids under the age of two who were losing patience.


Mount Holly at 11,999 feet.

And now for the pictures you all want to see.

We love seeing Aunt Shell.
Two prettiest girls at the wedding (I know that will be disputed). I hope not to get into trouble with that statement. Ann looked beautiful and the wedding was so much fun.

Dinnertime for Claire and Sam. Sam did much better than Claire. She started out like a champ with solids, but she has gone downhill quickly. She loves playing with her spoon though.


Claire woke up late one night to eat. She was up and ready to play. So much fun to have her around.

"Mom, are any of those presents for me?"

It is so late, but I had to be dedicated to my Utes!!! It is tough to stay up for the games out on the East Coast, but,

GO UTES!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics, that camera is amazing. I'm starting to get jealous! I miss you guys already.

Al said...

I love all the pictures of Claire! She is so cute and I can"t wait to see her again.

Anonymous said...

Nate, don't let your brothers get in the way of an amazing new career...I think you may be better than Ansel. I too love the Claire photos. I'd like to see a couple of Ann's wedding too, if possible.

We just can't bring ourselves to putting away the crib, I think we'll leave it up in case Claire decides to run away from home. Love you all and miss you terribly.

Rebecca said...

Great pictures! I need another email from you with tips and tricks! What settings are you using? Are you using manual focus? (I am mostly interested in that info for the portrait pics) I am getting a lot of blurry photos with the new lens. Did you end up getting the one you emailed me about?

Anonymous said...

I love how we get not only the pictures of Ansel Adams Jr, but also the thought process. It's captivating. Have a merry christmas out in Virginia. It's freezing out here. Love you guys. Claire is cutie. Hill, if you need anyone to sing with during the christmas season, you know who to call...

Amy said...

Nate you take amazing pictures! Wow! You are such a cute dad!

The Harrisons said...

Very pretty pictures. I love the one with Hill and Claire at the wedding! I think you should frame that one and put it up in your apartment. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

No excuses, just take pictures

Amy & Mark said...

Hillory, you look beautiful in that picture with Claire. Those are fabulous pictures of Utah, Nate. I'm impressed. They make me homesick for Utah, but I just have to say GO COUGARS!