Friday, November 9, 2007

Never Satisfied

It turns out that our blogging audience is pretty demanding. Despite probably our best post ever, all we have heard this week is how everyone wants to see Claire in her flower outfit. Well, I guess we can't blame you. She looked so cute. This has been a few days coming since I have had a hard time uploading the video. But, I think we have got it. Plus, papa has been working quite a bit this week. He had another stint of nights, so he has been pretty tired.

Now that we have the YouTube thing figured out, we hope for more videos.

It has been said that a plant is drawn to the sun. It turns out here that mama is standing just next to Claire. She had so much fun playing in her pot.

Mama and Claire went to the University of Virginia's Halloween on the Lawn. Thousands of people get together on the grounds to trick-or-treat at the dorm rooms of the students. Claire brought about countless smiles and numerous comments from the trick-or-treaters. Mama said that Claire just loved looking around and seeing all the people. Where was papa? At the hospital. Unfortunately for him he could not get out in time to see his sweet little flower. Hopefully he won't miss next year.

Here Claire enjoys her time at the party with Tinkerbell and Snow White (Ellie and Emma Burton). These two little princesses take such good care of Claire. They love to give her hugs and kisses. In fact, Snow White was a flower last year. Maybe Claire could follow in her footsteps and be Snow White next year.

10 comments:

Betsy said...

Hey Guys
Love the pictures of your little flower. The video didn't show up, not sure if it just wasn't there or the filters of BYU internet that don't like utube just didn't let us see it. We are excited to see you guys soon - looking forward to lots of fun times. Thanks for keeping up the blog so it doesn't feel like you are quite as far away.

Anonymous said...

Nate, Hill, and Small Cute Flower, it is so good to hear from you. Claire is cute indeed. I am excited to see all of you soon. I haven't had a chance to tell you, but I am interviewing at North Carolina on Dec. 7. So, I think Nate and I will be crossing paths. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your growing Flower. Love all of you.

Amanda said...

One of the more original Halloween outfits I've seen! You didn't have to carry around the flower pot did you?! Wish we could have been there to see it all. Miss you guys!

Al said...

The video worked for me, and it was hilarious! Claire is such an adorable flower. We can't wait until she gets here.

Unknown said...

Dahle's - I cannot even tell you how much I love your blog. I've been getting caught up on the last several months and have been thoroughly enjoying myself. Claire could be the cutest baby in the entire world - is impossible not to smile when you see her.

Also, I'd like to give a special congratulations to Hillory - you look fantastic! Plus, I don't know many new moms who can handle a new born, throw a pasta party, make darling birth announcements, AND train for a race. You truly are a rock star.

Expect me to be a rabid reader going forward - its fun to see your family doing so well.

Much love,
Ashley

Eric, Emilee, MaryElizabeth, Clara, and Andrew. said...

That flower outfit is so darn cute!!! We loved it!

Anonymous said...

my entire office enjoyed claire's first youtube production. I really enjoy the blog and seeing claire grow up. I can't wait to see you all. - Seth

mandy carroll said...

Hey Nate and Hill!!
This is my first time checking your blog- so fun! April told me about it a while ago, but I am a little slow! I wanted to see some shots with that 40D of yours!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! You sure have a cute little subject!!

BTW- I would love to know how you did the YouTube thing!

Have fun with that fancy camera:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo sad. My youtube, or is it you tube?, I get so confused on these new terms I'm supposed to keep up with...Anyway, mine wouldn't even show a picture. It only shows the outline of a box. Hill told me it was so fun.
I Love every little petal on that baby's head and of course all the rest of her. I don't know about the rest of the Dahle blog supporters, but I can't get enough of her...or the mama and papa. Can't wait to spoil Claire & Nate, and of course Hill. Love

Anonymous said...

Hey I got it to work. I just went to you tube and tried to look it up, found alot of weird Claire Bear's by the way, and couldn't find ours, so I went back to Nate and Hill's site and it suddenly appeared. Claire didn't seem to like being in the pot though, as is evidenced by wringing her hands in front of her face as if to say "Woe is Me"!