Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Growth Spurt...

I figure I can't let Nate do all the updates as his take on things is probably skewed. I'm not sure I should be writing a new posting today as I am heavily sleep deprived and somewhat of a grouch these days:) I think Claire officially hit her first growth spurt last night/this morning. Wowsers....who would have thought a baby could be up so much during the night! Dad we appreciate you letting us borrow mom for these past two weeks, she's been a lifesaver! I told Nate yesterday morning that if Claire wasn't sleeping through the night by two weeks that I was going to throw in the towel...I can hear the chuckles now. Listen, I said it in a moment of weakness and desperation. I'm now giving her three weeks, but not a day more! Other than my growing obsession with sleep, things here have never been better. Claire has brought us more happiness than we could have thought possible. We love having her with us and can't wait for you all to meet her in person -pictures never do anyone justice. Just as a side note, we heard that baby Talmage is doing well and that his surgery went smoothly. Our thoughts and our prayers are with the Walters and we hope that things continue to go well for their sweet family.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hill - you're throwing in the towel already? The fun has just begun. Just wait until she's about 18 months and chucks her food across the table (applesauce is our favorite!) and then shakes her head and says "No, no." Glad to hear you guys are doing well, and love the pictures!

Rebecca said...

thanks so much! we got to hold little t today for the first time! it was great! thanks for keeping us updated on your sweet baby girl...we can't wait to meet her!