Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Claire starts her first growth spurt



The much awaited picture of the mullett.

Who is this guy?


Claire is excited for her first car ride.

Hey team, at least we know that we have one true fan - Kevin we thank you for the comment and will try to update as often as possible, but doubt it will be every day. Things here are going great. Hill continues to feel better and better and she looks great! Everyone here at home is doing well as the eating, sleeping an other activities continue. We read that kids get their first growth spurt at day of life ten - when they start to eat and sleep more. So look for Claire to get bigger soon. She is such a joy to have around. Nate went back to work on Monday and that is going pretty well. He misses his girls back home and tries to get home as early as possible each day. Especially today as she waited until Dad was changing her and she had a nice blowout. Never has poop been so cute.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

So what's with saying you're going to tell me when you make a blog? I went to the Harrison's blog and they had the address down wrong so I added "and" in the website address and voila! I found you! Anyway, glad that I can get updates via the blog. Claire really is a cutie and I want to come by again sometime and just hold her. That is until Nate chants that the baby needs the "milk truck". Gotta be honest, that still creeps me out. Anyway, hope things are going well. Work is a bore without you Hills, but I'm sure you're staying busy these days!

Cyd said...

I love Claire's mullet! It is so sweet! I can't wait to see you guys, Claire is going to be so big by then. I'm glad I can look at her here!

Al said...

I don't think you can count it against us that we didn't leave any comments before dad since we have been without internet access until today. I can't believe how much older she already looks than she did in her newborn pictures!

Kevin said...

It's unfortunate that every other baby in the world just dropped a place on the 'cute' scale.

Rachsticle said...

Hickory Holler! That baby is so beautiful! Sorry about the exploding diaper bit! I am sure there are many more to come! I can't wait until you guys come out here! I am going to make Alyson let me come along some time!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! It makes me feel ever so slightly better about not getting to hold the new little Dahle lady. It seems that you too are already having lots of adventures in the parenting world. Love you all. I don't have a google account, so I am just signing my name-
Kell