Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Again!

We had a great Christmas season this year. I took some pictures (and our photographer neighbor John also took some pictures. We held them out because they were a Christmas surprise for family. I am happy to share some of them now.







Where's Emme Jane????

There she is!!!!






One last story to finish things off. Yesterday on Christmas morning, the girls were making a grand entrance to see the kitchen that Dad had spent three hours putting together. This conversation took place in the hallway.

Hill: Claire, you are going to be so excited. You are going to die.
Claire: Why am I going to die? I don't want to die.
Hill: Alright everyone into the family room.
Emme: (Crying)
Claire: But I don't want to die. I don't want to die ever.

Took the steam right out of the new kitchen. The steam has come back and they love it.

4 comments:

Al said...

Absolutely love those pictures. Rumor has it Dad has video of the quoted exchange. We'll have to see if he can get it to you so you can post it.

Rebecca said...

LOVE the photos! What a beautiful beautiful family! Where is the one taken where one of the girls is on that brick pathway with the shrubbery flanking each side?

btw...Your famous Cranberry Cake was a huge hit with my fam and the recipe requests are pouring in. Thanks for the last minute advice to not drain the pears.

That is SO FUNNY about that Christmas morning comment! Those play kitchens are a gift that our kids have loved over the years. It took us forever to put ours together too, but totally worth it in the end:)

Ann said...

That is so cute. I love to hear the funny things kids say.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't stop laughing about the comment...You could tell she was still concerned when about 15 min. into playing with the kitchen she said "And I'm not going to die for a long time!"
I LOVE the Red Barn Pictures...ALL of them!
Love Le Nona...Ciao