Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So far so good

I promised a post a day for a week. It turns out that I have at least one follower left out there. Thanks for your comment Kate!

Claire went to preschool today! She did awesome. She played games, did puzzles, read stories, and went to recess. Boy do I miss recess. I think I am going to try to implement recess at work. Anyways, we are so pleased with Claire. She had a great time. She missed mom just a little. Details were a little sparse about the day (you can imagine that from a 3 year-old). We just love Claire.


Here is Claire on her first day getting ready to fly!!!! It was a success.

Here is Emme Jane giving some last minute advice before the big day.

And not to cheat Emme out of equal face time on the blog.... On Friday night we went out to the downtown mall. The people just could not get enough of Emme Jane in her polka-dot rompers and her pink crocs. She brought out more smiles than we could count - of course she does that for us every day. We love you Em!

2 comments:

Cyd said...

I love the new post! I wish I could get away with wearing a romper and pink crocs!
Miss you guys a ton!
P.S. It has been such a long time since you posted if you want people to check your daily updates, you should probably send a text!

Al said...

Luckily Vivian let me know there were new posts, as I was one of those readers who had given up. Those girls are growing up so fast, I can't believe it. They are such cuties, I'm super excited for the post a day promise.