Monday, September 6, 2010

A post a day for a week

That's my goal. Of course I have been waiting the past 3 months for Hill to post something. Unfortunately, we have probably lost all of our readers. Here's hoping to get a few back.



This is what happens when it's Dad's turn to do Emme's hair. Mom got ahold of her before we could get out the door. I think Em likes it.



Claire starts preschool tomorrow. We cannot believe it!!!! We keep telling her that she can't grow anymore - and she hasn't been listening. She is so excited for her new preschool. She will be going 2 days a week. Good luck Claire! We love you. You make us so happy and proud.

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

I am a faithful reader whenever I see that you've updated.

Claire looks so grown up!!

Good luck on the posting! I'll be staying tuned.