Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Night at the Football Game

Consistency. But I am going to need alot of sticktoitiveness to keep going for 2 more days. Tonight was family night at the high school so we loaded up and went. Unfortunately the game was a blowout (38-0 at half - although in favor of the team we were cheering for). No problem, we had fun the same.


Claire was ready to cheer.

Emme was ready to get down and do some exploring.

The girls loved the halftime show.


What you can't see is Em's full dance routine. She starts dancing whenever she hears music. Cutest thing ever.

Big smiles.

Big smiles again. She's coming to get me.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for the new posts. I've looked often for updates on the girls. Can't believe how much they have grown. Miss seeing all of you...but am enjoying being home in Florida.

The Bertagnoles said...

Hill I can't believe how big your girls are! Time flies! The blog updates are great! I have been slacking on updating mine, too. Two kids makes blogging nearly impossible in my mind!!! lol! TVB!!!

Chelsea Herring said...

That is super cute, and I'm glad MHS has a team worth watching this year! I miss you guys bunches!