Saturday, January 26, 2008

We got nothin'

Welcome back to our lives. It really has been a pretty routine couple of weeks and therefore, not much to report. It has been tough to get alot of pictures because dad has been working alot and Claire is usually at the end of her rope by the time he gets home. Tonight is another exciting night at the Dahle house - Hill is counting down the seconds until the Miss America pageant starts.... It just started. As Hill just put it, she is "lovin' every minute." Wow this is going to be alot of fun.

Over the past month or so, Hill has turned into a reading junkie. She has been devouring books left and right. Right now she is working on Jane Austin. She loved the book "These is My Words." It is a girl's journal about the difficulties in life in the Arizona territory in the 1800s. Hill said it was very inspiring and she highly recommends it. Suddenly, for Hill, life just doesn't seem quite so tough.


Nate is having a great time at the hospital. He is currently working on his Cardiac anesthesia rotation and is staring a couple weeks in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit right in the face.


And Claire is doing great. She has really taken a turn for the better with her eating. She loves oatmeal (like her mom), sweet potatoes, and peaches. She is allergic to squash. She has been working on her crawling and is very close. Mom's life is going to get alot more hectic once our little bear is mobile.



Cutest little girl at church.



Claire is crawling... backwards. She can only go backwards right now, but not very far. We keep tempting her with things that she would really love to get her hands on (the remote), but she just can't figure it out yet. It's close.






This picture is of Hill when she saw that there were only pictures of Claire in this weeks blog. It really is tough to get full family pictures these days. Actually, this is after Hill takes some throw-up to the hair. Serves her right for turning her upside down right after eating. I insisted that this is just another "baby threw up on me" photo, but Hill wanted it included.

7 comments:

nate and hill said...

Just so you guys know, the picture of the barf-in-hair does not to justice to the amount of throw-up from Claire. I was literally dripping...sick, I know.

Rebecca said...

Man, Nate, I do not think that Tyler would agree to be in the same room with me if I was watching a pageant...what a nice guy you are! Awesome pictures! What a sweetie pie! Talmage starts PT next week. He wants to be able to catch up with Claire. Maybe she could come over and be his trainer in between PT visits:)

Papa Norm said...

Look at all that hair!!! I'm amazed at how much it is filling in. Our little blondie is quite a looker. We're looking to nail down a trip soon and the sooner the better. I might just cycle my way back to Virginia to spend time with our much to distant family. Pictures are great and I could just eat my cubble june bug up when I see her. Love all of you.

Amy & Mark said...

I know my comments sound like a broken record, but what an adorable baby!! Such cute pictures! I wish I had known that the Miss America pageant was on last night!! This has long been a tradition in my family, but the last few years (since it went to cable) I've lost track. I'll have to talk to you about it.

Al said...

I'm glad we finally got another post, even if there isn't anything special going on. I just love getting new pictures of Claire. I can't believe she keeps getting cuter and cuter. I hope it doesn't make the other kids feel bad at church.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know i check your post. i hope your (new) team loses nate.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

So cute!! We missed you last night at the super bowl party... I was all excited to see you. Lets hang out soon!