Friday, January 11, 2008

Pictures of Claire

Papa has been having fun taking pictures of his girls.




We had a great time on our anniversary. We loaded Claire up and went to the downtown mall to enjoy a burger at 5 Guys. I couldn't pass up taking a few pictures. It was so good to have Claire with us on our Anniversary. We got her home, put her to bed, got a babysitter, and went to a movie. We saw Enchanted and we loved it. So much fun to get out


Papa got off work early today and Claire woke up from her nap in just enough time to have some fun. This is really her first time playing in the grass and as you can see, she is mesmerized. We had to stop her from eating it a few times.


So cute




Mama has been taking Claire down to the playground and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take some pictures. Claire was a perfect subject.



Claire seems to love the swing.

Claire in action. She brings a smile to our face every day.


Claire and Mama could not be a better team. They both love being with each other and Papa loves to see them. Thanks mama for all you do!!!

18 comments:

Al said...

Those pictures are great. Nate is getting really good with the new camera. Can't wait to get back out there!

Anonymous said...

I can't access alot of the pictures. Can anyone help the old woman out here? The ones I do get are great...not sure if it's the photographer or the subjects.

Anonymous said...

No Worries Claire...Grandma found out how to unblock the bloggspots, so now I can see all your cute photo sessions...Love you guys

Anonymous said...

No Worries Claire...Grandma found out how to unblock the bloggspots, so now I can see all your cute photo sessions...Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Those pics are amazing! I love seeing Claire change each time you post some new pictures! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm loving the new camera. Keep it up.

mandy carroll said...

Sheesh, where have I been?

Funs stuff, you guys! Look at little Claire- what a cutie! Great shots, Nate- you are getting pretty stinkin' good with that camera and lens(and do I see some photoshop going on? It looks great! Seriously, photoshop is a MUST with a DSLR!) If this Dr. stuff doesn't work out for you, I'd say a career in portraiture looks pretty promising for you! Just don't put me out of business LOL!

Love the blog banner too!

mandy carroll said...

Oh, shameless plug- check out my family blog for a fun contest!

Amy said...

Wow Nate! You really take amazing pictures!

Amanda said...

We'd go out to 5 Guys on our Anniversary too! Not sure what we'll do this year, but it will be fun to have a little one with us on our 3rd Anniversary! Claire keeps getting cuter and cuter and Nate is really developing some skills on that fancy camera. Good work guys!

Betsy said...

All though I have already verbally praised Nate for the quality pictures, I felt compelled to let it publicly be known how much I enjoy them! Claire gets cuter by the day! Love you guys.

mnjacksons said...

Nate and Hill hello-
what great pictures- Claire is so beautiful. hope you guys are doing well. we started the blog thing recently-
mnjacksons.blogspot.com.
love, Marissa and Jeff

Lauren said...

Wow, Nate, you are becoming quite a professional! That one color pic of Claire sitting up is gorgeous! I want an SLR now... Chris can blame you guys.

Anonymous said...

Look at the detail in those pics. fabulous. i just got invited for an interview at UCLA. I think i am going to go. love you guys.

Papa Norm said...

Each time I see the pictures I miss all of you so very much. It's time for another visit. We love and miss all of you. The Dahle girls (Virginia, SLC and Provo Teams)are all quite beautiful. Thanks for keeping us posted with such wonderful pictures. Talk with you soon. Love you.
Papa Norm

The Bertagnoles said...

Hill, your family blog is so cute!! You look like such a happy family. I am so excited to see how everything turned out after the mission. Miss and Love you tons! -(Sorella Wright)

Anonymous said...

You can see Claire's little fluff blowing in the wind in those action shots on the swing. So cute!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

You are so pretty!! Both of you! I love that first pic. I miss you guys. We need to hang out soon!