Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why do we love this time of year?

1. Cadbury Mini Eggs
2. Bunnies....




All Claire could talk about today was eating Trix.





Thanks for coming to visit aunt Betsy! What a fun surprise

Hill and Betsy have been having way too much fun on the trip. Tomorrow they head up to D.C. for more fun. Hill has more fun than I know what to do with. Here they are going through all the clothes that Claire can no longer wear because she is too big. Betsy's baby will be stylin'. Bets, I have taken a picture of all our clothes and I will get them all back.

A few weeks back the power went out and Claire loved the flashlight.


It was a cold, dark, winter night. Claire told a story about a messy diaper that was so scary.

5 comments:

Al said...

I can't believe how cute claire looks in her new clothes! I swear she is already bigger than while we were there.

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed the pictures and the blog. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks

Anonymous said...

So cute! I miss you guys a ton. She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

is that a thumb she's sucking in the picture with Dad & mom???
I can't hardly stand that she's going to be such a big girl when I see her again because grandpa is making me go to the Mexican Riviera instead of to Virginia...Could you please stunt her growth a little until grandma can come play with Claire?
Love La Nona
PS...I don't have a google account and it won't let me do this under nickname anymore so I'm using anonymous.

Betsy said...

Nate, I wanted to make sure you knew that this was at least a "5 comment post". I had a marvelous time visiting you guys! I think you forgot to mention I was the reason Claire was smiling in some of those pictures :) Hope you guys have a fun week vacationing!