Monday, August 20, 2007

The Laugh

Were we taken back by Seth's long locks when when he pulled up at the airport? Sure, but maybe they are the secret to "the Laugh."



On the morning of departure from Virginia, Uncle Seth was getting one good last hold in with baby Claire. He was doing a fine job.
And then things took an unexpected turn. Seth began to tickle Claire under her chin and she began to laugh uncontrollably and loudly. Seth kept tickling and Claire kept laughing. From photo analysis, it appears that Uncle Seth located Claire's secret tickle spot which turns out to be her 4th chin.
And she just keeps on laughing. It was so cute to watch. We wish we had uncle Seth back to tickle her again. To date, despite multiple attempts mama and papa have been unable to duplicate "the laugh." A message from Claire to Uncle Seth, "I look forward to a good tickle when I come out to Utah. I love you so much. You will make the second best daddy ever (next to mine)."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I should be the first to comment since this blog is about me. First I would like to thank Nate and Hill for making this all possible. Second I would like to thank Claire for her performance. I had a great time look forward to seeing you all again - Seth

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear that laugh when you come out here next week!
I love you guys and can't wait to see you again!
Great pics of the trip you posted!
Cyd