Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Wedding

I have decided that one update for the whole trip is just too much so you will get it in small bites. Hope it is more enjoyable that way.

The main even of this trip out west was Nick and Lindsey's wedding. And what a great event it was. Weddings are always alot of work, but always lots of fun. We had a great day celebrating with the happy couple. I had a dual role at the wedding - I was groomsman and photographer. This is my first official/unofficial wedding. Overall I think that it went okay, but I was missing some key equipment for some difficult conditions. I hope everyone enjoys a few pictures (I know there are a few of you anxiously awaiting all of the pictures - Marcie, we will talk).


The most important part of every wedding... and this bride did not disappoint!


Nick looking pretty dapper


A good looking smile. He must have said yes.


T-E-N-D-E-R

The happy father of the groom (what he is really happy about is that the deck is almost done).


Everyone can see how my first photoshoot with the bride was going. I had to think fast to turn it around.


Amelia Jane is sure happy to welcome Lindsey to the family. Boy is she cute (in the near future Amelia is going to get her own blog post to document all her fat rolls).

Claire was Claire. She had a great time and she brought smiles to everyone's faces. Yes Claire, we still love you.

Good form
The boquet is airborne and a mele is about to ensue. I will refrain from saying who got the boquet after a hardfought battle

Those are some good looking girls!

And some flowers to finish it off
We had a great day with Nick and Lindsey. Good luck to the newlyweds. We love you guys.

3 comments:

Cyd said...

Great post Nate! You did an amazing job (as usual) on the pics. I sure miss you guys!

Al said...

Great wedding pics. You handled your dual role well. Can't wait for the additional posts.

Anonymous said...

If that is a wedding of who i Think it is, Hillory tell your brother congrats, even though he doesn't really know me.
The kids are looking cute as always. Hope all is going well.
Carly