Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Way too long...

I can't think of a decent reason for why it has taken us sooo long to post. Nate had a crazy schedule for the whole month of February and it seems like March hasn't been much better. So we apologize for the delay.



Moving on...we went up to D.C. for a quick trip toward the end of the month to visit my dad. We had a great time staying in Georgetown, visiting the zoo and attending the temple. Georgetown is so charming! I loved it...well, I loved most of it. I had to share a room with Claire and my feelings haven't changed from when she was only a few days old...we belong in separate rooms. She kept piping up all throughout the night about her numbers and "mommy, daddy, grandpa, daddy, grandpa, mommy..." on and on and on! Anyway, here are a few pics from the zoo.




Here I am looking tired and pregnant and from the looks of things Claire apparently didn't get enough sleep sharing her room either. We were about to enter the monkey house.






The elephants were amazing!! Even from behind.




This is Bonnie doing her Mission Impossible move...she spent most of her time trying to show off and I guess it paid off because we were definitely impressed.





Here's dad and Claire in front of the Lion's den. We didn't stay long because they started staring at us and licking their chops...
Stay tuned for our Valentines dance video and Nate's 100,000 mile marker in the Subaru!!

5 comments:

Al said...

Yay a new post! I'm so excited. Claire is just getting cuter by the day. Can't wait to see you guys.

Leeah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leeah said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. This is the first time that I have seen the belly. I am so excited for a little claire to come along. Always fun to see a new post, although, I have really enjoyed watching the cookie video again and again. For sure one of my favorites.

Emily said...

Hill, you look awesome! I can't believe you only have a few months left. So exciting. I agree with Al, Claire just gets cuter and cuter.

Cyd said...

I have to be honest I had stopped checking your blog since I hadn't seen a post in so long! The pics are great, Hill you looked cute all done up for valentines day!