Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A very funny video and another engagement???

Maybe one of the funnier videos we have seen. Just getting ready for the Olympics in China!!






And...


Kevin and Natalie are engaged!!!!



We are excited for these two and we love Natalie. We knew there was something special when she ditched Kevin to watch LOST with Hill and me. And possibly the most exciting thing - we are coming back to Utah for another wedding (the third Dahle wedding in 10 months). We can't think of a better person to round out the Dahle sibling spouses. We will see you soon. We love you

Stay tuned for Claire goes bowling

4 comments:

MBurt said...

Hey this is Marinda, Leeah's sister. I hope it's okay that I looked at your blog via Seth and Leeahs. Let's be honest... they are boring bloggers and so it is more fun to look at yours. Claire is so cute! Congrats to Kevin.

Amanda said...

Geesh, tis the season I guess. When are you guys going to Utah? I doubt we'll be there at the same time, but we're going from Aug. 9-18th. Wishful thinking!

Seth said...

kev too bad you lost out to the sweet video

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to thank nate and hill for the privilege of being on their blog. I remember that seth got a post about him and leeah. I'm glad that I received the same honor, even if i am the second story on the blog. ha. I'm excited to see you guys in a couple of months. take care.